Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Smiles Not Expected 2

It is time once again. Time for me to once again discuss the faces I see in everyday objects. Its been a while. So I have a lot of faces I've collected. Feel free to ignore my commentary. Its more for my own benefit than anyone else's.




This little guy is hard to see. The eyes are simple. Anyone can pick out the huge circles. What's difficult is seeing the lettering beneath the right eye as a mouth. If you look at it like that, he's obviously in pain. I suppose there are a few more faces in there as well. But I'll let you find those yourself. I don't need to confuse you anymore than I already have. Just do me one favor. As desperately as I might appear to need it, don't send some people to take me to the looney bin. I'm not really (all that) crazy. Ok, I am. Just put the phone down.





Yup. This one's for you, Mom. The dishes are actually sticking their tongue out at you. If a few are "accidentally" broken after you see this, we'll all know why.





Shiloh's toys creep me out. They are WAY too happy to have his slobber dripping down their surfaces.





There's a thin line between having fun while doing yard work, and defacing church property. Thankfully, I don't pay attention to that line for a few reasons. 1. No one would notice those two unnecessary mounds of dirt. Not with all the other useful work we did thats also in this picture. 2. Its clearly Josh holding the shovel. They can't prove I was involved. 3. The smiley face is just too cute to think of justice whilst looking at it.







The red/blue markers on the knobs are the eyes, the faucet is the nose, and the drain is the mouth. I think what we should all take away from this picture is that sinks like to drink their own snot. Yeah, I know...You'll never think about washing your hands the same way again.






Toothpaste tongue!





I think we can all agree that this is the absolute cutest barbeque face ever seen. He tasted pretty good too.





Pac-cake!






Who doesn't love a wooden woot face? It makes me think of an IKEA commercial. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C7oqXewyCE)







Here's a challenge for you all. Find the face. Go on. REALLY look for it. I bet you won't find it.






This is what happens when some delicious cookies decide to mock the face I was making when I was looking at them.


So those are my pictures. I hope they put smiles on all of your faces. As they did mine.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, Nate, you have an extraordinary talent for seeing beyond the obvious. . .hence, finding funny faces in everyday objects! Here is one for you as payback for the sink dishes sticking their (or is it 'its'. . .since the dishes comprise a single face???!) tongue out at me (:oP

    Oh, and the Pac Cake was amazing. . .that you could restrain yourself from eating a blueberry pancake long enough to take a picture. . .simply amazing!

    Love, your mom

    ReplyDelete