Sunday, May 22, 2011

Forgive me.

I had intended to post about Mountain Dew. In fact, I wrote the whole thing out. it was just when I was typing my last word, I hit some button I didn't know existed. It deleted everything. Everything. I nearly cried. To make matters worse, it saved the blank page as a draft.

I freaked out. And that was my stupidest mistake in some time.

You see, I backed up a few pages. Thinking that somehow I could access previous drafts. Nope. There's only one way to do that. Its called an "undo" button. And do you know what backing out of the page did? Thats right. It erased the previous drafts permanently. Yup.

Ill probably get back to this post soon. It was good with Mountain Dew, pandas, bakers, and an alien priest who loves story-telling and the color green. I just can't do it tonight. Its too painful. And I have too much school work to get done first.

Sorry bout that.

No comments:

Post a Comment