Thursday, May 19, 2011

Glowy and Beamy - Dolphin Rain

This will be a continuous series of posts every so often. I shall describe each of the things that leave me feeling "beamy" inside.

There are many things that infuse joy into my heart. Like injections of happiness, they make life glow. I like glowing life. These are the things that make life worth its while. All I can hope is that they inspire you. Maybe you'll try a few yourself. Or maybe you'll start thinking about which things make your life glowy and beamy.

This very night, I was outside. Raindrops from the enlightened clouds plunged to my head and the soft grass. The circular speakers resting in my ears spun their musical web in an orbit I couldn't ever forget. They played a song. This song. Between the Dihydrogen Monoxide bliss and the Cousteau-ian musical magic, I couldn't contain myself. I danced. I danced like no one but the clouds were watching me. And watch, they did.

My arms twisted in awkward motions. My feet pattered in the muddy earth. My hips spun with a fervor not seen since 1958. One thing, and one thing only, was missing from it. A best friend to join in the bliss with me. Other than that, the moment was giving perfection a run for its money. Perfection is sweating it out as we speak. Which explains the raindrops.

Most every human being should at some point blast "Jacques Cousteau" in their Ipod and dance in the pouring rain. Sure, Ipods all over this terrestrial realm will fizzle out and die, but so will our misery and stress. So, go find the nearest rain cloud. And dance perfection away.

-N8

No comments:

Post a Comment