Friday, May 27, 2011

My Latest Song

I was a little bored at work tonight. So I wrote a song. I don't think it needs much introduction so I'll just get started.

Mega Cartridges and Their Offspring Which Includes Love, Mystery, Incompetent Narwhals, and "The Like" (But Not Regular Narwhals, Just The Useless Ones. Which As Everyone Knows, Is Just One Specific Narwhal Named Gregory Hall, Since Narwhals Tend To Be Relatively Useful Magical Creatures. Its The Elves You Have To Watch Out For.)

Mega, Mega, Mega
Mega Cartridges
They don't taste like ripple chips
They just hold napkins
And it is known
That napkins can be useful
When they wipe your face
But Gregory isn't useful
He just...
TAKES UP SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEE
Oh MEGA
Mega, mega, mega
MEGA CAR-TA-RIDGES!
Woo!

*bows* No, no. Im not brilliant. Just gifted. No, don't throw money. Thats too much. You're too kind.



No comments:

Post a Comment