Friday, April 8, 2011

Some Famous Stalkers of Mine

I have several topics vying for my attention this week. But, I had to choose one. So I chose this. If this bores you, then merely wait a day or two. I promise to mock myself. And that shall be fun for everyone involved.

I am convinced of something unusual. Im being stalked. Everything I do is being watched. My very mind is being invaded. By two people you may have heard of. The culprits are Matt Thiessen and Adam Young.



They are, as you can probably guess, famous musicians. That is not the root of my suspicion. Rather, it is the fact that nearly all of their songs fit my life to such a degree that it is frightening. The only reasonable explanation is that they are stalking me and reading my mind.

I suspect that this is a result of a serious lack of inspiration on their end. So they steal from my life and thoughts. If any of you happen to see either of them, please tell them I say hi and that Im on to them. I know what they're doing. And they won't get away with it.

If you don't believe me, please listen to the following songs:

Relient K Songs
I So Hate Consequences
When I Go Down
More Than Useless
Getting Into You
17 Magazine
Sahara
Candlelight
Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
Im Taking You With Me

Adam Young Songs
Rainbow Veins
This Is The Future
The Bird And The Worm
Vanilla Twilight
Tidal Wave
Setting Sail
Orange
Grape
Sunburn
To The Sky
Steady As She Goes
A Little Opera Goes A Long Way

Its clear. They know me too well. In fact they are probably watching me right now.

-Hi_am The Nate

1 comment: