Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baffling!

(Do yourself a favor and listen to this song whilst reading this blog post. Its sappy and fitting.)

I just don't get it. How can one person so amazing and incredible and awesome, not see that all those things are inside of them? You see, I'm speaking of my best friend in the whole wide world. She's the best. She's funny, beautiful, smart, loving, adorable, and she understands (and loves) more of me than anyone else does.

She's Meg. (I've mentioned her a few billion times already.) My Meg. I've provided the picture that is situated below to prove my point on the beautiful and adorable areas.

Do you see what I mean? I know, right? Well, she doesn't see it. This saddens me. On numerous occasions when I tried to convince her of her awesomeness, she accused me of being blind or insane.

Well, for once this blog has a purpose. And its purpose is this: To announce her amazingness for all the world to see. Believe me. Its more than worth it.

My Best Friend, Meg, is the most amazing, sweet (I know what you thought, Meg. And that's a tad immature.) crazy, and adorable best friend/girlfriend/Queen a guy could ask for. Even though he, of the admittedly enormous imagination, could never have even dreamt to ask for such a one as she.

Im merely baffled that she doesn't see what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment