Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Galaxies and Such.

A hero of mine released a single today. This hero's name is Adam Young. And his song is "Galaxies" 

I decided to write about it today because it hit me in a way that very few songs have. You see, this week I feel terribly afraid. I have some serious changes happening in my life and some scary bridges to cross. Sometimes its easy to forget that I have the God of the universe holding my hand and walking me through all of it.

But He is. And this song was just the kick in the pants I needed to remember that. It inspired me. So I edited a picture with my favorite words from the whole song.

A tad on the sappy side, I'll admit. But the words were too perfect and my inspiration too great to pass this up.

Sometimes it feels like I am following God to ends of the galaxy. And, in a way, thats terrifying. But its also terribly exciting. Because already God has done so many things for me. He's brought me closer to Him. He's brought me a Meg. And now, He's leading me to a place I never thought I'd go, to do something I never thought I'd do. But He's never been wrong before. And I doubt He'd start now.

So my only hope is to grip my Savior's hand tighter than anything else. And everything will work out better than I could have ever dreamed. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment