Sunday, April 17, 2011

Goodbye Fish

(Note: This post was written with this song playing in the background. I think it fits Tunnel and the post is better if its read that way. Besides, its a beautiful song from a fantastic movie.)

I am deeply regretful. There was once a fish of such a bright, shining orange hue that he appeared to be light itself. And, due to my jesting, he probably never knew that I was quite fond of him. But I was. Sure, I acted jealous of him. And, I guess, I kind of was. That little fish had Meg's attention and adoration in such a way that it gave me a squirmy feeling inside. Even if he was of a different species.

But the truth is, he was my Meg's son. And he made her very happy. And for that, I must thank him. Plus, he was pretty cute. I had actually planned on adopting him. Maybe its too late for that now.

If I can get the permission from his mother, I would like to start writing Tunnel into every story I write. That way, if my ramblings ever become famous, so will that adorable little fish.

I want Tunnel to know that the brief period he spent in my life shall not be forgotten. Believe it or not, I actually loved him.

R.I.A. Tunnel. (That's Rest In Awesomeness, for those curious.)

Sincerely,
A Saddened Nate

P.S. Im just sorry I never got to sing "Goodbye Fish" to him. Now, I'll have to compose it in honor of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment