Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dear Jeeves - Again

I guess its time to do this again. With this one as with the last, please refrain from inquiring as to the identity of this Jeeves. I shan't be giving the slightest bit of a hint. Honestly, this is just an excuse to say things to people without them knowing. I'm not sure if it will help, but I feel like I'll explode if I don't. So here we go. Confusing everyone who reads this and getting these weights off my chest.

Dear Jeeves,
I can't help but feel a teeny bit jealous of you. Maybe its petty and immature. This won't make sense, but I having this sinking feeling that if a few situational details were different I'd be behind you in every conceivable area. I honestly don't know why our lives have turned out the way they have. And so, I think I'll just continue along on my merry little way and pray you don't ever get the urge to show just how much I pale in comparison.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment