Thursday, April 14, 2011

"So help me, Waldo! If you don't back away slowly right this INSTANT, I will bury a post-it note inside EACH nostril!"


Yeah, I know. Right now your probably fighting off tears at that little guy's sheer adorableosity. (Brand new word. Be amazed.) Maybe you're saying something like, "AWWWWWWW...I just want to hug him!" If you are, then be afraid. He has you right where he wants you. Or maybe you're saying, "EEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!" If you are, then be EVEN MORE AFRAID.

What you probably are unaware of, is that he (yes, that lil guy) is a criminal mastermind and a savage murderer. With my very own eyes, I wittnessed him picking on the other little mice. Probably because they called him cute. So, I wouldn't if I were you. Also, the only thing that sets him off quicker than that is when people scream near him. Take my advice and don't try it. And whatever you do, don't ask him where he hides the poison-tipped battle ax in his fur. Its a dreadfully secret place and he WILL kill you for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment