Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Confessions of a Partial Hipster and a Complete Wuss (but not a Catholic one) Part 2

Yesterday, I explained the hipster in me. It isn't something I'm particularily proud of. But admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Today I shall continue with yet another confession. I am a wuss.

But not a catholic wuss as some people have suggested. *rolls eyes at guy who is completely ignorant of, and most likely apathetic towards denominations of the Christian church*

I don't really have much to explain here. You all should know what "wuss" means. And I am one. I can actually count on one hand the number of times I've gotten into a physical altercation that wasn't just rough housing. And all of those were with Josh. Maybe that makes me a wimp. Or maybe its my tendency to run away when things start biting a little deeper than I would like.

*shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment