Thursday, April 7, 2011

I will not use the lette_ "_" on the day that is today. Ok maybe I won't type it. On my blog. Well...In this blog post... I won't type the lette_ "_" in this blog post! *sighs* It could use some wo_k.

Today, I p_otest. I'm p_otesting the ove_use of the lette_ "_". In my opinion, it gets fa_ too much of the spotlight. It slips into ou_ language without us even noticing. That ends today. I'm calling attention to its blatant takeove_ of ou_ society. And so help me f_ench f_ies! I will defeat this blemish on the softly glowing and f_eshly cleansed image of ou_ cultu_al face. It is an hono_ and one I _elish.

This is usually the pa_t whe_e I would justify my zany, qui_ky insanity with an explanation. But I _eally don't have one. I me_ely thought it would be a fun thing to do. But as fa_ as challenges go, it wasn't all that difficult. So I added a little ext_a challenge. Fo_ those paying supe_ close attention, you may have noticed that I've used eve_y othe_ lette_ in the alphabet except fo_ "_". It wasn't all that ha_d eithe_. It just makes me feel a little bette_ about myself.

-Hi_am The Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment