Sunday, April 3, 2011

I May or May Not Have Screamed Like a Little Girl Over a Nightmare That The Afforementioned Little Girl Would Have Laughed At.

Sometimes I don't know why I do things. Like drinking a mix of orange juice and ginger ale RIGHT before bed knowing full-well I'd be having crazy dreams all night. I thought it was a good idea at the time.

Until the plant started attacking me. I suppose I should admit something publicly. Plants freak me out. Well, not all plants. Moving plants. Venus Fly Traps, Sunflowers, Mutant Security Guard/ Man-Eating Plant hybrids. They terrify me. And they can all rot in a very deep hole for all I care.

If this fear seems irrational, you should hear about my other ones. The only thing that makes a weird version of Botanophobia seem like a rational fear is the fear of standing up noodles. Im fairly certain there's no Latin name for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment