Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Holy Contributing To Juvenile Delinquency, Batman!

Yup. Actual line right there. Yes, it is. No, I didn't make that up. Best ever, you say? I think so too.

Speaking of the best ever. I have an important message to relay to my readers. Non-Eurasian Parasitic creatures are sick of their lot in life. They want to be me. *nods*

And, honestly, who wouldn't? I'm amazing. I'm the very bestest ever.

These Non-Eurasian Parasites hate being in swamps and on alligator scales and up the noses of four-year-olds petrified of anything straight from a toaster. I'd say I feel for them, but I really don't. I'm pretty sure they deserve it. I mean, they're Non-Eurasian Parasites, For An Overgrown Elephant Named Theo's Sake!

I remember this one time... A particular parasite, I believe her name was Vanessa, was strolling along the back of a lobster. And well, an orange rain jacket dropped out of the sky and onto her shoulders. She beamed with happiness for many years due to that coat. Until she decided to leave California, despite her affection and deep fondness for the west coast. She moved to Florida and got a job snacking on tourists in Disney World. Her intense disappointment with her life's direction blossomed into a full-fledged hatred for happy people. She then left and hid in a hole somewhere in the beach. Spending all the rest of her days alone.

And an Okapi named Ethan celebrated the birth of a canary for many, many years.

-Hi_am The Nate

P.S. 15320083141148

No comments:

Post a Comment