Monday, April 25, 2011

An explanation and a exclamation.

It may have been noted that I didn't post yesterday. My posting streak ended after 51 days. Maybe that's for the best. I can put more energy into my other two blogs. Basically, my excuse is that I was so emotionally drained last night that I couldn't compose something worth writing. So I didn't.

Don't worry though. I'm not abandoning this. In fact, I have a bunch of topics to cover this week. Stay tuned for the wittiness. It'll be indescribable. I promise.

Anyway, today I went to Taco Bell after surprising a certain girl. I bought this massive Mountain Dew. For $2. Taco Bell is amazing. Seriously? A full bladder and a full wallet? I call that a victory. Of course, the obesity that will result from drinking inhuman amounts of soda, won't be victory, but thats beside the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment