Friday, September 30, 2011

Hospital Flowers

Today was a day of goodness. Anyone who knows me, as you all do, knows that its been a rough few months. For me and a few of those people who are close to me. Well today I did something very nice for someone I love very much.

I don't mean to brag, mind you. She's done many nice things for me lately too. Its just nice to do something selfless for a change. Be it as simple as a hug, a person who's praying for you, or maybe even some flowers to brighten up a dreary day.

I've been slacking lately. I've been selfish. For that I am truly sorry. I'm praying and begging God to change my heart until its like His. Please be patient with me.

"I tossed and turned
In sterile apathy
Until the violets
Arrived for me

The bouqet burst
And blossoms filled the room
And the place got smaller
As they grew taller
And taught me to bloom."

-Hospital Flowers --Owl City

No comments:

Post a Comment