Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Every Once out a while Every Once got sick of being in a while.

The mood strikes me. The mood for silliness, for idiocy disguised as intelligence, and for pure fun wrapped in a bundle of goodness and decorated with post-it notes that declare this incredible package to be mine and mine alone. Sadly, the mood also pats William Trystiam on the back.

I don't like Will very much for that fact. Its just not fair! I wouldn't stand for it, but fate seems to prefer that I sit. So I settled for lying down. Which is a dangerous pasttime. Did you know that? It is.

And here is why. Do you know what you're doing when you're lying down? You're sleeping. Or injured. Both result in terrible consequences. You see, burglars and aliens alike (and Santa) know when you sleep. So they both lie in wait for you to start snoozing and drooling before they attempt to suck your brains out or rob you, irrespectively.

Do aliens suck out brains? Or is that just zombies? I get them confused sometimes. What's up with bulbous loafers? I mean, seriously. I like loafers. I don't know why. They just so...

Yeah... So... THAT.

I think there should be a Loafer Day. We all will celebrate by wearing comfy shoes and eating bread. Then when we're busying hiccuping, the brain-sucking creatures (be they aliens, zombies, alien-zombies, or Cassidy Freeman clones) can all take over our useless and then lifeless bodies.

Do you know what's a funny word? Mercenaries. Thats what.

(I think its safe to say that hyperness, Fall Out Boy, and an outlet for insanity is not a great mixture for me.)

((Yeah...))

No comments:

Post a Comment