Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let me answer that by asking you this.

Sometimes I feel like I am alone and adrift in a tumultuous sea of uncertainty and loneliness. This is one of those times. I don't mean to complain. It's just that I feel as though there is a large, silent elephant in the room and I need to address it. And I will address it as "Sir."

Dear Sir Elephant In The Room Sir,

I must needs address you. It feels as though my blog is comprised of one elephantine single-sided conversation. And frankly, its more awkward than a man named Frank wearing a tuxedo on the beach. I'm not demanding comments on this blog. I'm merely noticing that there aren't many. Is it my fault, Elephant Sir? Am I uninteresting to the public masses? Is my commentary on life becoming geriatric in their minds? Have I lost the attentions of the people? There are too many questions and only one revolving trigger saxophone. Only one.

Sincerely,
-Hi_am The Nate

1 comment:

  1. Yay! This 'elephant in the room' is finally able to post a comment. I gave up trying back in October when I kept getting bumped back to the comment box. Very frustrating. Now, watch out...I can comment. :) Oh, and your conversation was never 'single-sided'...you just couldn't hear me talking to my computer and unable to post what I wanted to say.

    ReplyDelete