Sunday, January 15, 2012

200% Chance of Showers.

My life has been hectic and crazed. I can't begin to describe and I won't, for fear of boring you into an eternal sleep. I will however recap briefly. *takes a deep breath*

High School Graduate. Christmas break. Surgery. College. Camera. Stuff.

There. That's all you need to know. I've been writing several things over this time, so do not fear. You'll see them eventually. I have a Kemenbarian Tale and a theological post both in the works, not to mention several songs dying to be written. I am just short on extra time lately. Maybe I'll find it in the coming weeks, maybe not. Be patient.


If you're interested in seeing what shenanigans I can get into with a camera go to my flickr. (
 http://www.flickr.com/photos/giraffidarian/)

Due to my recent surgery, I have to take twice daily showers. The new shower head we got is both useful, and most likely evil. It's great and I usually adore it. But every once in a while, it decides to betray my trust. For that, I hate it. Our old shower head would give you a few precious seconds to dodge out of the way, after you turned it on. Sure, it was tense. And yes, many a good man was lost to its icy streams, but you had a chance, dangit! Not so with this new shower.

Not even the nimblest of ninjas has time to leap before it unleashes hellish ice shards upon your innocent back. It's instantaneous. It's horrifying. The few times that I've forgotten about it's deadly grasp, I've regretted it. There isn't much worse than getting drenched with ice cold water before the sun has seen fit to peek its head above the horizon. It's just wrong, ok?

On the other hand, it does wake a man up. And goodness knows, I need the frosted jolt some mornings. 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes that icy blast works better than coffee ever could. : )

    ReplyDelete