Sunday, October 16, 2016

Lavender


Kind of stumbled on this in an accidental way. This animated Youtube video and the new Two Door Cinema Club song "Lavender" apparently mashup fucking perfectly.

See for yourself:


Also spruced up the ol' digs with a fancy new background and title color/font. You like?

It occurs to me now that probably no one at all saw the last background I had for nearly a year. Well, fuck.

Thats pretty much it. I don't know what to do. I'm too tired to do anything and too alert to go to bed. I'm too bored to not do anything. But also nothing seems interesting. And everything seems like a waste of time. Even though I'm not doing anything.

Well, I'm listening to this Two Door Cinema Club record right now. That's something, right?

Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment