Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Well, shit.

This is one big cringe-fest for me. I only made it a couple posts down.

I honestly can't believe I wrote half this shit. Its honestly making me reconsider posting anything here because I'm scared that if I read it in 2019 I'll have the same gag reflex I'm having now.

I have a couple things I'd like to post here, but before I do I think a small recap is in order.

2013-2016: I got married. I live in Mass now. I work for the state and a company that makes pizza dough. My music tastes are better now (I think). I'm a registered Democrat. I'm an atheist. I watch R rated movies. I drink often and smoke occasionally. I'm happier. I have no idea what's going to happen anymore.

Except that I'll be posting again in a few days.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment